It's that time again! Every year, Youth Services packs up 32 kids, in grades 5 - 12 and their gear, every Thursday for five weeks for evening snow time fun!
The dates this year are: January 17, 24, 31, and February 7th and 14th.
Be sure to act fast, or there won't be any room left on the bus for you!
1. Pick your type of ticket. Is it a lift ticket only, or do you need lessons and/or to rent equipment too?
2. Come in to Parks and Recreation to register and pay PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 21. Forms required: ELYS registration form, Mount Southington's liability release, and if applicable, a rental card (skis or snowboard, etc...)
3. Bring your equipment and bags to the youth center on Wednesday after school until 5:30 or Thursday morning before school.
4. If you are a middle school student, walk over on Thursdays to catch the bus and load your equipment. If you are a HS student, either catch the ski club bus at 2:40 at the high school, or drive yourself over to the Youth Center prior to 2:50 p.m.
5. Bus leaves at 3:00 p.m. and returns at 9:00 p.m.
Please call me for more information: (860) 739 6788
Thanks! :) Sarah