Presidents Day (Washington's Birthday) is a federal holiday. Here's what's closed statewide and in East Lyme, Old Lyme, and Lyme on Monday, February 18.
- Federal government offices
- State government offices, including the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Local government offices, including Town Halls in East Lyme, Old Lyme, and Lyme
- All schools in East Lyme, Old Lyme and Lyme
- All courts
- All Post Offices
- The New York Stock Exchange
- Old Lyme Transfer station
- Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library, East Lyme Public Library, and Lyme Public Library (which is always closed on Monday).
- No Southeastern Area Transit (SEAT) buses will run today.
Enjoy the day off!