Welcome to the Pumpkin' Patch! Halloween in one of our favorite holidays and to celebrate it, we're holding a contest to find the best Jack-O'-Lantern!
Post a photo of the spookiest, funniest, most original pumpkin you or your children ever carved. (With so many artists of all ages living in East Lyme, Old Lyme, and Lyme, I'm hoping to see lots of entries!)
The winner will be decided by popular vote. To vote for your favorite, just note in the comments section which one you think should win.
The prize is a Patch-themed gift package. The real fun is in sharing the photos of your all-time favorite Jack-O'-Lanterns. (Don't worry if you can't decide. You can post as many pictures as you like!)
You can post a photo to this article until 5 p.m., October 28. The winner will be chosen by popular vote and will receive a Patch-themed prize package.
Here are some more details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older. (Parents can post photos of pumpkins carved by anyone under 18.)
- To enter, upload a photo.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., October 28, 2012 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many photos as you would like.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive a Patch-themed gift pack.
Click Here for complete Official Rules.