There are few opportunities that come to the market like this one on 25 Chester Main Road in North Stonington. Buyers looking for a quiet country setting that is close to all major amenities will want to look no further than this 3-level colonial on just under 2 acres. As you approach this home, set back off the road, you will see a detached red barn with a loft perfectly being used as a 2 car garage. This property offers endless possibilities, has a large yard and is also capable of equestrian use.
Well-appointed features include:
· Granite Counters
· Stainless Steel Appliances
· 2 Fireplaces
· Hardwood Flooring
· 3rd Level Bonus Rooms
Chester Main is one of the most prestigious streets in town and for good reason. Jonathan Edwards Winery is located on the same street and is in walking distance to the property. The winery covers 48 beautiful acres and is an attraction for both local residents as well as people from all over New England.
Some notes from the Seller:
· There is the convenience of a new Stop & Shop supermarket, new restaurants, gas stations, bank branches, Regal Cinemas and much more just a five minute drive away. Quick and easy access to I 95 N and S and Route 2 E and W are also five minutes away for commuters.
· Our home is located about 15 minutes from the world class casinos of Connecticut: Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods Resort.
· Our home is located about 15 minutes from Watch Hill Rhode Island and popular Rhode Island beaches. 15 minutes from Mystic and its charm and attractions and about 15 minutes from Stonington Borough, one of the best seaside village experiences anywhere!
· We are ideally and conveniently located between Boston and New York, and about an hour from the fun of Newport, RI. One hour from New Haven and Hartford, CT and Providence, RI; and two small very easy convenient airports. Amtrak is available to us close by in both Westerly, RI and New London, CT as well as Shoreline East in New London and Old Saybrook, CT for easy access to NYC or Boston.